CYBER SECURITY MEETING BRAZIL
- The second edition of the Cyber Security Meeting Brazil, held in São Paulo/SP in August of 2014, was a conference entirely dedicated to businesses and professionals of Information Security, as well as the legal professionals. The main themes were "Digital Forensic / ISMS / IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Management / SIEM."
- The CNSI "Conferência Nacional de Segurança Informática" (National Conference of Computer Security) is an annual conference that takes place in Angola.The CNSI focused its main discussion on how the technological world is a way of bringing together leading entrepreneurs, technologists, ICT Managers, Managers of IP Services, System Administrators and Students.
- The Security Meeting is a monthly conference that has been running for four years, it is and event dedicated primarily to companies and professionals in the Information Security field, as well as including legal professionals who work in this area. Each edition of this conference covers themes related with Cyber Security such as IT Security, GRC, and others.
- The SecMeeting Vendors is a conference dedicated to manufacturers. The main goal of this event is to bring new perspectives and solutions to professionals and companies.
Infosec Week Conference
- In the European Cyber Security Month - (ECSM) ShadowSEC supported by ENISA, held the Conference "Infosec Week" in Portugal. This is aimed at discussing major national and international trends in cyber security and the future in this area. It is now in its 5th edition and includes lectures, workshops and round-tables discussions.