Infosec Week - London -26th to 27th October - University of East London
In order to innovate the annual activities of Cybersecurity month, ShadowSEC and UEL innovate this issue doing a Infosec Week in London.
From 26th to 27th October ShadowSEC and UEL (University of East London) will take place the 1st edition of Infosec Week activities, where will be given lectures, a round table and hands on workshops, aiming to discuss and understand key trends on Cyber Security.
This event is essential for
ICT Professionals, System Administrators, Systems Information Managers, Managers of Business Continuity and Risk Management, Auditors, Students, CISOs, Security professionals, Army, Defense.
This ECSM (European Cyber Security Month)
European Cyber Security Month (ECSM) is an EU advocacy campaign that promotes cyber security among citizens and advocates for change in the perception of cyber-threats by promoting data and information security, education, sharing of good practices and competitions. The European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA), the European Commission DG CONNECT and Partners are deploying the European Cyber Security Month (ECSM) every October.
Key objectives of the European Cyber Security Month through Infosec Week
- Generate general awareness about cyber security, which is one of the priorities identified in the EU Cyber Security Strategy;
- Generate specific awareness on Network and Information Security (NIS), which is addressed in the proposed NIS Directive;
- Promote safer use of the Internet for all users;
- Build a strong track record to raise awareness through the ECSM;
- Involve relevant stakeholders;
- Increase national media interest through the European and global dimension of the project;
- Enhance attention and interest with regard to information security through political and media coordination.
- 200 delegates per day - Lectures and Workshops
|09:30 to 10:00||Open Session||Dr. Ameer Nemrat - UEL
Ralf Braga/ShadowSEC UK
10:05 to 10:30
Cyber Security Awareness
|10:35 to 11:05||Reserved||IT Governance||TBD|
|11:10 to 12:15||Panel - Data Privacy||TBD||TBD|
12:15 to 13:30
|Lunch and Networking -||All delegates and speakers|
|13:30 to 14:00||Interactive Session: Cyber security and Data Privacy||Optimity||TBD|
|14:05 to 15:10||Panel - Security Strategy & Threats||TBD||TBD|
|15:15 to 15:45||Lecture 4||Information Comissioner's Office||TBD|
|15:50 to 16:20||Securing National Critical Infrastructure in a Insecure World||Dr. Patrick Mcilwee - ShadowSEC Group||TBD|
|15:50 to 16:20||IT Security needs certainly !||BJumper||TBD|
|16:25 to 17:00||History Repeating: The Evolving Mobile Threat Environment||Mike Murray - Lookout||TBD|